I hadn’t been in Rome for 3 years and these are the things that have changed since the last time I was here:
- Mobile coverage is impressively good. My phone was always on, not a single glitch in the 3G connection. It was flawlessly working even in the depth of the metro lines.
- More and more restaurants and bars offer free WiFi. Not that lousy wifi it’s often available in public places, I mean a solid modern 50Mbit wifi. Top class.
- Uber is fast and reliable.
Things that are exactly the same and I don’t like:
- Cars everywhere.
- Bad roads. And I mean really bad roads.
- Uneven, slippery, complicated sidewalks.
Things that are always the same and I like:
- Cacio e pepe.
- Cicoria ripassata.
See you soon Rome, it was a blast!
Leave a Reply